How do you fly with single remote?

Click the remote icon "RC Settings" then the very first option "RC Control Settings". When adjusting the speed its best to have the RC on while controlling the gimbal.. You will eventually fin your sweet spot while flying too.. I've reset mine several times before making a final setting.

Thanks for the details, that's pretty helpful. I'll practice some more and tweak my turn sensitivity and see if that helps.

Thanks!

Reactions: PB30X
Thanks for the details, that's pretty helpful. I'll practice some more and tweak my turn sensitivity and see if that helps.
Are you a thumber or a pincher?
Pinching the sticks will give you finer motor (Muscle) control and you may find that easier.

Pinching the sticks will give you finer motor (Muscle) control and you may find that easier.

I'm a thumber. Pinching seems weird to me but I'll give it a shot.

Reactions: PB30X

Lol! I'm a thumber, but learned allot from previous RC's... It's all about feathering[emoji6] touchy feely things lol.. And there are cheats too.. IE; keeping parts of the thumbs or fingers stationairy on the remote for stability[emoji6]

Reactions: Ninja
Lol! I'm a thumber, but learned allot from previous RC's... It's all about feathering[emoji6] touchy feely things lol.. And there are cheats too.. IE; keeping parts of the thumbs or fingers stationairy on the remote for stability[emoji6]

Yeah I'm probably trying to fly it too much like I'm playing Xbox.

If you were to slow it down too much, as much as you're suggesting, then what would you do if you needed a quick response? Oops!

Again, you have to learn how to finesse it. I know what you're experiencing, I did too. Try to see how little you can move the stick and you'll see what I'm talking about. Practice. It is doable.

EDIT: "... like I'm playing Xbox."

You are 100% correct.