Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 battery port cover

Reaction score
I need to replace a rubber battery port cover on my Inspire 2 airframe - one is missing. I must have lost it somehow when flight prepping the bird.

Any idea what the DJI part number might be??

I transport the I2 quite a bit...they keep stuff out of the ports if the batteries are not installed (like when flying, as the batteries have to be in carry-on luggage).
The I2 comes with two, one for each port...I just need one.

I transport the I2 quite a bit...they keep stuff out of the ports if the batteries are not installed (like when flying, as the batteries have to be in carry-on luggage).
Ah, well, I personally would not worry about it at all. As I said, I've never used the covers and in over a year of flying I have had zero issue from 'stuff' getting into those ports. I clean them from time to time (as I do the contacts inside the battery ports ), as part of my periodic maintence schedule and that is about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil DeVore
I need to replace a rubber battery port cover on my Inspire 2 airframe - one is missing. I must have lost it somehow when flight prepping the bird.

Any idea what the DJI part number might be??

If you are in the UK, pm me with your address and I post you one of my spare covers.

I think I might have one but I’ll have to look through my stuff and then I will let you know if I find it.

I just looked through all my stuff and couldn’t find them, sorry but if I do find them I’ll let you know. I really don’t think you’ll have any problems with not having the port covers. I transport mine all the time without having them on for over 2 years and never had any problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide