Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 deals

In my short time as an Inspire 2 driver I can say that I have had great support initially from Ralph at FlyHighUSA when I was initially going to go with straight carbon fiber blades. After deciding to go with folding blades based on my travel needs, I went with the Heliengadin solution. Received the props and broke off a Torx driver inside the original DJI screw. To the rescue came Florida Drone Supply who offered to source me a new motor. However, Advexure had one in stock and was able to get it out to me the next day. In my experience, there are three fantastic vendors that are ready to help. You guys are lucky to live in the US. While I am an American, I happen to be currently living in Finland.

Advexure service is like no other. You can't go wrong with them.

Thank you for your continued support. We appreciate you ;)

However, Advexure had one in stock and was able to get it out to me the next day. In my experience, there are three fantastic vendors that are ready to help. You guys are lucky to live in the US. While I am an American, I happen to be currently living in Finland.

Thanks for the shout, @deltalimatango, all of the way from the Nordic! Talk soon...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu