Inspire 1 and Vision 2 Plus

Reaction score
Website
www.kvphoto.com
So...as I explained in another thread....I crashed my Inspire1 and it's off for repairs....but that does not mean the JOBS do not keep coming.

I do not have a "BACKUP" Inspire1.....I always thought I would never crash....Hahahahaha......well, now I'm considering my options on a backup system.

IDEAS ANYONE????

While waiting.....A buddy of mine who purchased my old Vision2 PLUS offered to let me barrow it back to get out a few jobs for today. SO I took him up on the offer.

WOW!!!! It has been several months since I flew the V2P...and I have to tell you....with all of the complaining and moaning I read about around here about the PROBLEMS with the Inspire1.....you should backup and fly a VISION2P for a while and then you will see what a fine piece of equipment the Inspire1 is....WOW is all I've got to say!!!!

Kirk

If a P2V+ impresses you that much, the P3 is going to knock your socks off.

If a P2V+ impresses you that much, the P3 is going to knock your socks off.

He's not impressed by it, he's saying that after flying one "...you will see how a fine piece of equipment the Inspire 1 is"

In other words the P2V makes you realise how good the I1 is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dr_Dooms
He's not impressed by it, he's saying that after flying one "...you will see how a fine piece of equipment the Inspire 1 is"

In other words the P2V makes you realise how good the I1 is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for making my point!!!!! I was wondering if IT was me that typed things wrong or just that it was read wrong?????

Kirk