Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 vision system calibration

Reaction score
I have a warning to calibrate the vision system on the Inspire 2. Unfortunately, the DJI Assistant is not compatible with the Mac Operating System on my MacBook. Is there another way to calibrate? What are the consequences if I don't calibrate?

I have a warning to calibrate the vision system on the Inspire 2. Unfortunately, the DJI Assistant is not compatible with the Mac Operating System on my MacBook. Is there another way to calibrate? What are the consequences if I don't calibrate?
Hello..!. Regarding the warning that the DJI GO4 App is giving you, you should not let it go unnoticed, the calibration of the approach sensors are very important since they are needed so that the drone can correctly calculate the safety distances and avoid a collision. Try as much as possible to be able to perform this calibration, you comment that the version of your MAC is not compatible with the DJI assistant, then try to be able to do it with the equipment of a relative or friend, do not let yourself be, act now... Greetings.!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eveamelia102