Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Case - Landing Mode and more!

:eek: ................. $ 1075,- (Australia) = € 765,- (Europe) = USD 830,-........................ That is insane, and you have to strap the bird and everything with it. Not functional, no interest in this case :p

The case companies are now just getting ridiculous with their prices.

I understand some people are willing to spend some good money on a proper case, but almost $1000??!??! Seriously?!?!?

i saw the backpack post and the solutions which made me think so started
planing to make a compact exclusivly only for the I1 backpack. it will hold the bird, 8 props, 6 batteries, two tabs of any kind,the remotes, camera in the original box, an external monitor with sunshade and battery. it will also have a rain suit to cover all up in case of rain. nice snugg backpackack.
probably in the wrong thread sorry to jack this but its a kind of case i figured i can also give info here :)

I bought my case from GPC. By the time it landed in Melbourne I had paid just over $900 Australian dollars.
$469 USD for the case and $235 USD for shipping.

mine is planned to be more reasable in price an without that bigass case but still strudy enough to tackle hikes and bikerides. will also include a raincover. first prototype is expected sometime next week...

:eek: ................. $ 1075,- (Australia) = € 765,- (Europe) = USD 830,-........................ That is insane, and you have to strap the bird and everything with it. Not functional, no interest in this case :p

Quite sure someone will think it's worth it, but Yes, completely OUTRAGEOUS in price!! Google DJI CASES or CUSTOM CASES!

http://www.mycasebuilder.com/index.php?

Many options at half the cost[emoji6]

I could literally go online and by every piece that you see in that case for less than 150.00 and build it myself in under an hour, that is exactly what they did and charging 800.00+US does not even look that well protected

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters