Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 inc Osmo, 2 x tablets, 2 xTB47, 2 x TB48, 2 x GL658A UK based

Reaction score
Hi All,

First time posting long time spent reading this forum when i first got my inspire, I've had sadly come to the conclusion that the delightful box in my office isn't doing anyone any favours sat doing nothing, it's time to sell as it's just not getting enough use to warrant keeping it.

I brought my inspire 1 from RC Geeks near gatwick when they where first launched.

I did my BNUC exams thinking about starting a new company. However got offered a job i couldn't turn down just as I was getting going. I'm also a private pilot and was thinking it was a new path for a bit of aviation fun.

The kit has been looked after and so have the batteries.

Really is a fantastic bit of kit, i've only flown it for 2 hours 42 minutes across 19 flights. I haven't used it much in a long time, just every now and then after doing the battery checks to make sure all is ok. I have 4 batteries for it as well as two of the larger ones and two controllers.

I have the original receipts for everything

Total kit list
DJI Inspire 1 with camera and filter
original rotor system with screw props
revised props with quick release
OSMO and battery
2 x GL658A controllers
1 x Samsung Galaxy Pro tablet SM-t320
1 x Nexus 7 tablet
2 x TB47 Battery
2 x TB48 Battery
DJI charger
micro SD cards (various sizes brand etc)

Welcome to flight test it before purchase, it's a complete flight ready package for someone to enjoy. I live just outside of Brighton and can travel to a test site to check it/test flight.

I'd like to sell it as a complete package, i know what it cost me and I've got an idea what it's worth, I'm open to sensible offers. If no luck I'll pop it on eBay

Attachments

• IMG_7833 copy.jpg
    IMG_7833 copy.jpg
    585.9 KB · Views: 16
Since there's no price listed, I'll assume it's FREE? I'll take it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan