Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Noob questions

Reaction score
Hey all first post on here,
I am thinking about buying Inspire 1 since now I can afford it, I am a Phantom 3P user and I really enjoy this hobby and I want to turn it into a small business surveying and video producing,
I am about to buy my first Inspire 1 V2, with the X3 camera...
I am familiar with the 2 battery types and I was wondering if you guys can shine some light on the specifics of that drone compare to phantom 3 in regards to firmware upgrades...
First off what is the most stable firmware ? , I'm still on 1.4 firmware with my P3P and it works flawlessly, I am wondering if I should stay on just certain firmware and avoid upgrading it for the craft and the controller or should I proceed with all the updates up to the most current one...
Also what is the average flight time on a TB48 battery, can I make it 20 minutes flying conservatively ? , now if I add the X5 camera I heard the flight time will be reduced to less air time.
Regarding the camera comparison X5 vs the new camera on P4P , is the P4P the same size sensor ?
What about the temperature of flying in the winter, what is the lowest temps you folks fly your Inspires,
I live in Canada and today it's -25c can I fly let's say in -10c ? I do that with my P3P often as a matter of fact I have flown in -15 temps without problems
Is it worth it to go for inspire 1V2 instead of the Phantom 4P at this time ?

Any initial info for an inspire noob would be appreciated.

thanks !

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travejars