Inspire 1 Raw, dual remotes, 3 batteries, 32gb space gray ipad and extras. 3700USD or make offer

Reaction score
Inspire 1 RAW for sale. Less than 2 hours flight time. A couple of test flights and a few commercial shoots with licensed operator ( chraerial.com ).Included: Inspire, X5R camera and gimbal, two sets of props, two controllers(one never used), SSD drive and reader,3 batteries, DJI charging hub, Olympus 14-42mm zoom lens, 3 polar pro lens filters for X5R and dji travel case. I’ll ship in USA for 60USD or we can discuss shipping options to other countries. 3700.00 USD. I’m located in Marietta, Georgia, USA. Please, feel free to ask any questions and I’ll be happy to answer them. Thanks

Last edited:
You're way too high on price. What's the lowest you'll go? pm me if you want. I am ready to buy an Inspire 1 with x5

Hi
I am interested in chatting with you about this Inspire 1. I would like to chat offline. Would you please send me an email to dal.little@gmail.com. Would you provide me with a list of what is for sale. Also, I would like to know if there is an SSD card for storage? What do you use to store video?
We will carry on this conversation through email.
Thanks
Dal