Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 T600 for sale, Xoar carbon props, 4 batts, great deal

Reaction score
Includes:
Inspire 1 T600, Camo pattern carbon fiber booms, X3 camera, latest firmware, vinyl wrap
2 controllers and 1 parabolic range extender
4 batteries, 3 TB47 and 1 TB48
DJI Inspire specific battery warmer
Powerbank charger capable of charging 1 controller and 3 batteries at the same time
Stock DJI charger
Xoar Carbon props installed, stock DJI props included
A few lens filters, all stock cables
Stock DJI hardcase

This was a backup drone for the past year but doesn't get much use so Im selling. I have too many drones and need to thin out the collection for other projects, so she has to go.. This is by far the most fun drone I have ever flown, the speed and performance, the 4K video, the two man operation, its all great. The Xoar Carbon props make this bird faster and quieter than normal, I have had her up to 64 MPH with only a slight tailwind. It flies great, no issues. The master controller does occasionally need to be calibrated so it might beep when turned on, but it just takes a minute to do the calibration. Other than that it has no issues and flies great. It has a Black Vinyl wrap on it that looks great and makes it much easier to see at a distance, if desired it can be easily removed or I can remove it. Asking $1100, I spent way more than that. I prefer pickup but will ship to US only. I estimate shipping to be somewhere around $30 to $60 but buyer pays actual cost. Post any questions or PM me

Attachments

• IMG_4805.JPG
    IMG_4805.JPG
    1,005.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4806.JPG
    IMG_4806.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4807.JPG
    IMG_4807.JPG
    818.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4809.JPG
    IMG_4809.JPG