Inspire 1 v2.0 for trade for Mavic 2

Reaction score
I have an Inspire1 v2.0 that is a backup ship that just sits. I'd like to get a smaller drone to haul around easier. I will be selling it with everything that comes from DJI but with two TB-47 batteries. Cash price would be $900. Will add pics after I get home from work.

What camera comes with it? An M2P even used is well north of 900. Or are you looking for a zoom? I have a complete kit with well over 2 in it. Bird, 4 batteries, props, including carbon fiber, filters, etc.

What camera comes with it? An M2P even used is well north of 900. Or are you looking for a zoom? I have a complete kit with well over 2 in it. Bird, 4 batteries, props, including carbon fiber, filters, etc.
And my inspire is over 2 with a X3 camera. However we all now that just because we have that much in one, it doesn't get that for resale. So....

Here is what I have if you are looking.. we can talk about drone+$ trade

Mavic 2 Pro Drone w/DJI Care refresh remaining until March 2020
Mavic 2 Zoom Gimbal
DJI Osmo Mobile 2
DJI Intelligent Flight battery X 4
Mavic 2 RC
ATT Trek HD "8 Android Tablet
ZTE Grand X MAX "6.5 Android Phone (Cricket)
Set of 10 ND & ND+CPL Filters for each camera (20 total)
1 complete change of reg props
1 complete change of Carbon fiber Props(Never used because I dont dare try them)
Miggo Agua Lander Waterproof Pack w/ Built In Landing Pad
Other odds and ends & cords etc

Id be interested in the drone, camera, batteries, controller and accessories. The phone, tablet, Osmo etc not at all.