Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v2.0 for trade for Mavic 2

Reaction score
I have an Inspire1 v2.0 that is a backup ship that just sits. I'd like to get a smaller drone to haul around easier. I will be selling it with everything that comes from DJI but with two TB-47 batteries. Cash price would be $900. Will add pics after I get home from work.

What camera comes with it? An M2P even used is well north of 900. Or are you looking for a zoom? I have a complete kit with well over 2 in it. Bird, 4 batteries, props, including carbon fiber, filters, etc.

What camera comes with it? An M2P even used is well north of 900. Or are you looking for a zoom? I have a complete kit with well over 2 in it. Bird, 4 batteries, props, including carbon fiber, filters, etc.
And my inspire is over 2 with a X3 camera. However we all now that just because we have that much in one, it doesn't get that for resale. So....

Here is what I have if you are looking.. we can talk about drone+$ trade

Mavic 2 Pro Drone w/DJI Care refresh remaining until March 2020
Mavic 2 Zoom Gimbal
DJI Osmo Mobile 2
DJI Intelligent Flight battery X 4
Mavic 2 RC
ATT Trek HD "8 Android Tablet
ZTE Grand X MAX "6.5 Android Phone (Cricket)
Set of 10 ND & ND+CPL Filters for each camera (20 total)
1 complete change of reg props
1 complete change of Carbon fiber Props(Never used because I dont dare try them)
Miggo Agua Lander Waterproof Pack w/ Built In Landing Pad
Other odds and ends & cords etc

Id be interested in the drone, camera, batteries, controller and accessories. The phone, tablet, Osmo etc not at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anastasiyakavitko6