Inspire 1 v2.0 or Inspire 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,,
Over the last couple weeks I have been watching a million youtube videos trying to take in as much information as I can on the Inspire 1 v2 and the inspire 2.
Here is my concern. I live in Minnesota so temperatures from now until march stay relatively cold. I feel like the inspire 1 v2 will do everything I need it to and the price seems really good right now but I have seen horror stories of cold weather flying and the drone/batteries failing.
So I guess my question to you guys is should I just pony up the extra money and get the inspire 2 mainly for the built in battery heaters or the inspire 1 v2 with the battery heater and insulation stickers will work just fine?
Thanks for your input! also don't tear me a part but this will be my first drone purchase ever. buying an inspire for your first drone probably sounds silly in itself but I'm pretty confident I will be ok on that end.
it will be the inspire 1 v2 with the x3 camera or the inspire 2 without a camera then down the line when I save up more money get the camera for it either the x4s or the x5

Status
Not open for further replies.