Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v2.0 or Inspire 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,,
Over the last couple weeks I have been watching a million youtube videos trying to take in as much information as I can on the Inspire 1 v2 and the inspire 2.
Here is my concern. I live in Minnesota so temperatures from now until march stay relatively cold. I feel like the inspire 1 v2 will do everything I need it to and the price seems really good right now but I have seen horror stories of cold weather flying and the drone/batteries failing.
So I guess my question to you guys is should I just pony up the extra money and get the inspire 2 mainly for the built in battery heaters or the inspire 1 v2 with the battery heater and insulation stickers will work just fine?
Thanks for your input! also don't tear me a part but this will be my first drone purchase ever. buying an inspire for your first drone probably sounds silly in itself but I'm pretty confident I will be ok on that end.
it will be the inspire 1 v2 with the x3 camera or the inspire 2 without a camera then down the line when I save up more money get the camera for it either the x4s or the x5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop