Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1v2 for sale $1200 absolutely perfect condition everything that came with it goes with it and 1 extra Battery the more powerful TB48

Reaction score
Inspire 1v2 for sale pristine condition only 4 short flights.Everything that came with it will go with it plus 1 extra Battery the more powerful TB-48 never used.Nothing has a scratch $1200 call Han Solo 1977 at 610-400-5344

Inspire 1v2 for sale pristine condition only 4 short flights.Everything that came with it will go with it plus 1 extra Battery the more powerful TB-48 never used.Nothing has a scratch $1200 call Han Solo 1977 at 610-400-5344
Item(s) location?
What dollars? (CAD/AUD/USD?)

No yen! Of course dollars Pennsylvania.why what is your offer.

There is no need to be facetious.
I am not interested at all in purchasing but you are reminded that this is an international forum and as such not everybody resides in the US of A. There is a whole world outside of US territories.
It is also a condition of the classifieds listing that members post the items location and currency that it is being sold in.

I did post the American dollar in front of the 1200 and if you are not interested Why respond at all and it would not be 1200 pesos or British pounds or yen or euros because the asking price would be ridiculous right Good ay mate.

I did post the American dollar in front of the 1200 and if you are not interested Why respond at all and it would not be 1200 pesos or British pounds or yen or euros because the asking price would be ridiculous right Good ay mate.
$ is a common symbol with Canada. It is a big world.

Reactions: The Editor
If you do not like or are not prepared to adhere to the classified listing rules I am happy to delete your posting.

Less of the attitude and more understanding that this is an international community thank you.

To the staff member,Maybe I did not list the item for sale under the stringent guidelines,But I was not disrespectful and I did not use foul language. I do not see the reason for your intervention. I am pretty sure that the mail goal of your position is not to display your power but to resolve disputes and make sure that people don’t disrespect or use improper language towards others. I believe others will agree

Reactions: SkySemijon
To the staff member,Maybe I did not list the item for sale under the stringent guidelines,But I was not disrespectful and I did not use foul language. I do not see the reason for your intervention. I am pretty sure that the mail goal of your position is not to display your power but to resolve disputes and make sure that people don’t disrespect or use improper language towards others. I believe others will agree
I don't agree and if the guidelines are not to your liking, list your item somewhere else.

Reactions: Aviator
Are you folks ever going to get over this apparently your lives are so boring you have nothing else to do.so stop sending me your lame messages.

Even if you priced your Inspire at market value (about $800 USD), I highly doubt anyone would buy from you given the attitude and length of membership.

Reactions: Aviator
Is it still available? And as another pointed out. 1200 seems high. I know what people ask for them on ebay. But asking and selling are two different animals. What would you realistically take for it?

Are you folks ever going to get over this apparently your lives are so boring you have nothing else to do.so stop sending me your lame messages.
Enough.

We have rules on the forum for a reason.

If you are not prepared to follow them (read the classified listing requirements) and want to argue about them then you are welcome to go elsewhere.

So far you have broken two of our community rules - talking publically about moderators actions and now posting content about other members with ‘boring lives’ which is purely to intice reaction.

I suggest an attitude adjustment happens fairly rapidly or your membership will be short lived.

I trust that makes the situation clear and this could all have been avoided if you had simply read the classified listing rules and posted the location and currency when asked without sarcastic comments.

Thank You.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips