Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Chinese upside down case modifications

Reaction score
Website
www.photo-elevate.com
IMG_0238.JPG

I love my Inspire 2 but the case dji supply with it does my head in.

They seem to have lost the plot regarding orientation of catches and handle, they are upside down.

This unnatural layout makes it awkward to open and carry and is very frustrating.

The good news is with lateral thinking I have managed to reverse catches and handle to correct orientation.

It was not an easy task but certainly doable. With the right tools and a bit of thought.

Pleased with result and what a difference this modification has made.

Personally I wish I had the time and skill to do that. I own the big go professional case, but a lot of times revert back to the factory case for size and convenience and when I do, I find the latches to be be very annoying. I think after your 50s you become less tolerant ;)

Nice job!

Reactions: Photo Elevate
Personally I wish I had the time and skill to do that. I own the big go professional case, but a lot of times revert back to the factory case for size and convenience and when I do, I find the latches to be be very annoying. I think after your 50s you become less tolerant ;)

Nice job!
"I think after your 50s you become less tolerant".... imagine now after your 80s !

Reactions: Photo Elevate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SC300ExamDumps