Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Setup Time when Fly ing

Reaction score
Website
atortphotography.com
Just a little video I did while still figuring all this out with my newer Inspire 2 to get up and flying efficiently. The workflow takes a little time to get in the groove, but not SO bad. Anyway just a quick little video I shot for the heck of it.

Just a little video I did while still figuring all this out with my newer Inspire 2 to get up and flying efficiently. The workflow takes a little time to get in the groove, but not SO bad. Anyway just a quick little video I shot for the heck of it.
I have the Inspire 1 Pro and the Goprofessional landing mode case. It is huge, but saves you messing with the camera every time you fly. I would buy it again! Just a word about range extenders. I was flying my Typhoon H with a range extender for the first time. I had had several flights without the extender . I lost signal and by the time I regained it, the drone went down in the deep woods due to low battery. Even though I could see the downed drone video, I just couldn't find it. Make sure you have plenty of battery with untested equipment!

I have the Inspire 1 Pro and the Goprofessional landing mode case. It is huge, but saves you messing with the camera every time you fly. I would buy it again! Just a word about range extenders. I was flying my Typhoon H with a range extender for the first time. I had had several flights without the extender . I lost signal and by the time I regained it, the drone went down in the deep woods due to low battery. Even though I could see the downed drone video, I just couldn't find it. Make sure you have plenty of battery with untested equipment!
Yup that is why I was out testing this before anything came in with the new mod and stuff. In theory the landing mode case seems good, but for me physically it was just that much larger to carry for me and my hands so this one is just better for me regardless of a bit more set up. Glad you enjoy yours.

Been flying Inspires for years. Just picked up a Mavic 2 Pro for small real estate jobs. An Inspire is just overkill for a 2500sf house. Still use Inspires for construction, mapping, etc. but those real estate jobs just got a lot quicker and easier.

Been flying Inspires for years. Just picked up a Mavic 2 Pro for small real estate jobs. An Inspire is just overkill for a 2500sf house. Still use Inspires for construction, mapping, etc. but those real estate jobs just got a lot quicker and easier.
I have a Mavic Pro I use for the same thing. I rarely do real estate and even rarer that I do residential, but when I do, I like having a small, almost-invisible, quiet drone for those shoots. The Mavic Pro is perfect for those gigs. Honestly, I haven't done real estate in well over a year - probably closer to 2 or 3 years. It was NOT my favorite market. Real estate agents. 'Nuff said....<:^/

D

Reactions: Four K Videos
I have a few clients who come with me to jobs just to watch the Inspire 2 do it's thing. I still have an Inspire 1 PRO,with two X5 cameras since they work so well as a gimbal camera on the Osmo handles too, but for quick jobs with good lighting or for flying indoors whether it be for car dealerships or events or industrial jobs, the Mavic AIR 2 has filled the niche perfectly. 7 batteries and 6 chargers lets it stay in the air pretty much all day long, as long as I have a place to plug in.

I have a Mavic Pro I use for the same thing. I rarely do real estate and even rarer that I do residential, but when I do, I like having a small, almost-invisible, quiet drone for those shoots. The Mavic Pro is perfect for those gigs. Honestly, I haven't done real estate in well over a year - probably closer to 2 or 3 years. It was NOT my favorite market. Real estate agents. 'Nuff said....<:^/

D
Hey Donnie what kind of drone jobs do you do? Are you an independent? Saw your balloon video, very nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan