Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 will be released on November 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks cool at least.
Saw on Facebook.
14717295_zpskuzbv7ue.jpg

Reactions: Phatzo
Is it just me or does it actually look rain-resistant, if not rain-proof?!
Looking at the picture for this announcement 15th you could be right...it looks there are raindrops...so maybe

Coming back to the picture showing the drone in the case I also see at least one obstacle avoidance sensor at the front...left and right from the nose being on a small side arm or?

Very excited for the release info.

Longer flying time would be a big thing for me. I'm needing a second drone so this could be it. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I would like to know is why DJI Waits until people have already purchased obsolete technology to release the new stuff… With no warning! As a consumer I understand that the market is always going to be pushed forward buy new advances in technology. But the whole keep everyone in the dark until it's released it's kind of annoying when you buy the old technology just to find out that something new has come out days later. There should be a policy where you can return stuff within so many days of a new product being released since there is no way to know what's coming! I will also say that I have had two diff inspire one pros that I bought from BH and I returned two different UAVs both of which were defective. One would not arm itself to take off and the other would not except the firmware updates. it seems like there are some major kinks in the armor that need to be worked out by DJI. they make great stuff but they have to do something about the customer service and release stuff. At least Apple lets people know with enough time in advance when the new iPhones will be released.

What I would like to know is why DJI Waits until people have already purchased obsolete technology to release the new stuff… With no warning! As a consumer I understand that the market is always going to be pushed forward buy new advances in technology. But the whole keep everyone in the dark until it's released it's kind of annoying when you buy the old technology just to find out that something new has come out days later. There should be a policy where you can return stuff within so many days of a new product being released since there is no way to know what's coming! I will also say that I have had two diff inspire one pros that I bought from BH and I returned two different UAVs both of which were defective. One would not arm itself to take off and the other would not except the firmware updates. it seems like there are some major kinks in the armor that need to be worked out by DJI. they make great stuff but they have to do something about the customer service and release stuff. At least Apple lets people know with enough time in advance when the new iPhones will be released.
I understand your frustration but, no one does that. The reason people know when Apple releases their phones is because of tradition, not communication.

Come on then tell me where they have sold obsolete tech with out warning ?

The Inspire 1 dropped in price massively about 3 months ago

X5 both models had a price drop about a months ago

Not surer what other signs you been looking or tbh.

I do agree there should be with in 20 days of a release the option to return but come on this has been the worst kept secret of the year.

Reactions: Sky Pictures
"What I would like to know is why DJI Waits until people have already purchased obsolete technology to release the new stuff…"
$$$$$

Reactions: Luiz camapum
loook like it possible can handle parallel battery setting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk