Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 will be released on November 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this...posted in a closed Inspire FB site
...I'm not sure if this could be anything from DJI at all...looks not like DJI (in my opinion)

Attachments

• IMG_4138.JPG
    IMG_4138.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Look at this...posted in a closed Inspire FB site
...I'm not sure if this could be anything from DJI at all...looks not like DJI (in my opinion)
Another commenter on that fb group said it's from a commercial uav expo in the MGM and its definitely not dji .

thx, that makes sense...it was early morning, so I was not reading carefully enough ;)
No worries, it definitely looks like an inspire redesign for a second :) but then there are also many details that dji wouldn't do . Hope we get some "early" good leaks like we did for the mavic

Keeps looking better and better. Really bloody stoked for this. The batteries looked a little plastic though? Prototypes?

Looking at the previously posted leaked picture seeing the possible grey I2 sitting in its styrofoam case with the round opening it seem that the round charger would fit in there, which could be interpreted that most likely the I2 looks very similar compared to I1 and the possible correctness of the picture ... so no foldable arms:(

Reactions: Donald Johansen
Looking at the previously posted leaked picture seeing the possible grey I2 sitting in its styrofoam case with the round opening it seem that the round charger would fit in there, which could be interpreted that most likely the I2 looks very similar compared to I1 and the possible correctness of the picture ... so no foldable arms:(
Seems reasonable to me. Still hoping for under a 3k price tag and close to 30 min flight time. Real close

Someone in the inspire 1 owners group found something interesting. He brightened up the image a bit and now you can see how/where the batteries are inserted14883572_10154725245253023_8011704512270810806_o.jpg

Reactions: Pilotnumber1
Someone in the inspire 1 owners group found something interesting. He brightened up the image a bit and now you can see how/where the batteries are insertedView attachment 10494
So maybe there is no I2, just an I1 v3.0 as it looks like the basic frame/setup will stay the same, but who cares about the name...its features are important
Most likely new: FPV, dual battery, more powerful motors, maybe "rainproof" plus front obstacle avoidance system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tycet