Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2, X4S, 2 controllers, batteries, hard case

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Up for sale is my immaculate and very lightly used Inspire 2 (flown 2-3 hrs maximum, no damage, no crash landing, adult flown only, but must go to raise funds) bought in May last year (BH photo, NY - proof of purchase available on request) and activated a few weeks later in June. The bird comes with 2 set of batteries, 2 remote controllers for multiple pilot use, 2 set of props (1 set is used, with minor signs of use - no damage, only stains), X4S camera, 16gb micro SD, 2 Venom LiPo battery safety pockets, a GPC hard case (travel mode, shows signs of use on the outside but only cosmetic, btw rock solid case) and everything the Inpire 2 package usually contains (cabels, charger, some documentation, dampers, etc...). The Inspire is still covered by DJI 1-year global warranty.

The item is located in Budapest, Hungary and can be shipped across Europe or face to face is possible in Hungary. I am asking EUR 4.190, UPS Standard shipping is included. Bank transfer or paypal (fees covered by the buyer). Please contact me for any questions, further pictures, whatever.

Attachments

• i2.jpg
    i2.jpg
    794.4 KB · Views: 30

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu