Inspire Pro landing gear not working

Reaction score
Website
vimeopro.com
I just got a used Inspire 1 Pro to add to my Inspire 1 fleet. There was no shipping damage and the components appeared in excellent condition. The DJI Go app shows that the craft has never flown - zero hours. When first trying to get out of travel mode to attach the camera, I got message saying that the landing gear was lowering (many times) but nothing happened. Eventually it did lower and I mounted the camera. Had my first flight today. I was able to lower the landing gear straight away, but it would not raise after take-off, either automatically or manually. There was a message that the gear was going up and down, but nothing happened. After landing and removing the camera, the Inspire will not go into travel mode. Is there something I can check?

This has been covered quite a few times on the forum - If it is intermittent functioning try flipping the Inspire on its head (turned off) and rotating the worm screw drive 1/8 turn manually with a flat bladed screwdriver.
Then give it a try.

This has been covered quite a few times on the forum - If it is intermittent functioning try flipping the Inspire on its head (turned off) and rotating the worm screw drive 1/8 turn manually with a flat bladed screwdriver.
Then give it a try.
Thanks Ed. I noticed that fix on another forum. I was wary, as it did not say which way - tighten (clockwise) or loosen (anti-clockwise). Also, that screw hole isn't accessible through the X5 mount, but it is on the X3. Do I have to take the whole mount off? If so, what is the best technique to get the rubber plugs back into the holes?