Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspired for Toyota Tundra in Monument Valley, Hells Gate & St. Anthony Dunes

Reaction score
Website
mindovereye.com
I posted some random clips from this project a few months ago, thought some of you might be interested to see how it turned out. We did 3 custom pieces for Toyota Tundra and 1 episode of "Dirt Every Day" for our Motor Trend channel on YouTube. I run a company called MindOverEye and we do a ton of branded content, mostly around automotive. We are a division of TEN:The Enthusiast Network, which owns Motor Trend, HotRod, Automobile etc. and also Surfer, Surfing, Snowboarder and TransWorld etc.. MindOverEye is the production arm of TEN. Point being, we shoot A LOT!

If you are interested:
mindovereye
http://www.enthusiastnetwork.com/

Any way...
This was the first trip out with the Inspire and even though we had dual controller, this is just single user, because we were short on bodies. No ND's, no nothing yet for this baby, couldn't even get extra batteries, this was in the very early days. We smuggled it in with the rest of the gear, hoping to get lucky, but mostly just to see if it really would work.

Check out how much of the footage is I1, pretty amazing. This trip was what gave me proof of the value of this UAS. Game changing (as we all know). The new X5R will be a blessing for certain situations, but look how good the X3 holds up next to an Arri Alexa w/Angenieux 17-70, they grade together beautifully. The I1 brought a huge new perspective to projects like this, it's literally like 30% of each of the pieces.

In the right hands, it is literally a magic wand for footage. A friggin' MAGIC WAND!!

Hope you like.

Hell Gate Episode:

Canyoning:

St. Anthony Dunes:

Here is the whole trip:
Promoted - Four Wheeler

Reactions: unclejas and Soflms
Awesome work dude, let me know if you're ever "short on bodies" again. I love that area, I've done a lot of rock crawling throughout utah and cant get enough of that scenery...
Matt Miami FL

Very very cool. I would love to do this type of work exclusively, automotive/extreme sports.
I've been to Moab once for a dirt biking trip, the old man tried some tamer trails with his stock Chev 1-ton. Definitely nothing like Hells Gate though! That's pretty impressive for a mostly stock truck.

We ran alot of this trails in stock Jeep wranglers from farabees rental out of moab... Potato salad Hill, Hells revenge, baby lions back, etc... It's amazing what a stock Jeep can do / climb! Watching these videos makes me want to go back. Everything in Florida is so flat. It'd be interesting to hear about some of your post production techniques cam setting etc

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc