Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

IOS-APP released !!!

Hi Morgon, I am trying to work with this app now on ios. Have you experienced a long lag time between when you start the broadcast and when it starts displaying?

In playing around with it, I've noticed about a 15-second latency. Remember that it's transmitting 720P video to a remote server, which is then pushing it back out. Also - Shou, the website, is in Hong Kong (didn't look at where the video is coming from), which may impact display times.

I expect the YouTube streaming (assuming it comes to the Inspire via the Pilot app once it's enabled for the Phantom 3) to be much quicker.

Morgon, thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly! You make some good points about the transmitting and Hong Kong and all.

I just set it up and it took about 35 seconds, so although that is a bit slower that is probably in the general range of what it will be. Can I ask what device you are using? I am on iphone 4 right now (but not for the dji app, for that I'll use an ipad or iphone 6), I just mean for my shou.tv testing.

When I was playing with it (I wasn't using any apps, just set up the app on my devices and was using the site on my laptop to view it), I was on my iPhone 6+ and iPad Air 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters