Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iOS SDK crashing when receiving data from OSDK

Reaction score
Hi,

I also posted this in the M100 thread, but there appears to be less traffic there, and this question can apply to anybody using the OSDK for the Matrice series.

Has anybody been able to receive a data package in an iOS app from the Onboard SDK on a M100?

I'm attempting to send a message to the DJI UXSDK sample iOS application, found here:

Getting Started with DJI UX SDK - DJI Mobile SDK Documentation

I modified the UXSDK sample to include the communication procedure from the MOS sample app, found here:

Mobile SDK sample - DJI Onboard SDK Documentation

The registration of the app and drone were already handled in the UXSDK sample so I created a new ViewController, with DJISDKOnboardSDKDeviceDelegate, to handle and display the data. When data was send to the app the function:

func onboardSDKDevice(_ osdkDevice: DJIOnboardSDKDevice, didSendDataToMobile data: Data)

is supposed to be called to handle the data. My app is crashing immediately when this function is called.

*I should add that the data is being sent successfully, because I can read it from the MOS sample app. The problem happens in the app, after the data is sent by the M100 and before the app can enter the above function*

Could anybody point me to potential reasons for why it crashes?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I also posted this in the M100 thread, but there appears to be less traffic there, and this question can apply to anybody using the OSDK for the Matrice series.

Has anybody been able to receive a data package in an iOS app from the Onboard SDK on a M100?

I'm attempting to send a message to the DJI UXSDK sample iOS application, found here:

Getting Started with DJI UX SDK - DJI Mobile SDK Documentation

I modified the UXSDK sample to include the communication procedure from the MOS sample app, found here:

Mobile SDK sample - DJI Onboard SDK Documentation

The registration of the app and drone were already handled in the UXSDK sample so I created a new ViewController, with DJISDKOnboardSDKDeviceDelegate, to handle and display the data. When data was send to the app the function:

func onboardSDKDevice(_ osdkDevice: DJIOnboardSDKDevice, didSendDataToMobile data: Data)

is supposed to be called to handle the data. My app is crashing immediately when this function is called.

*I should add that the data is being sent successfully, because I can read it from the MOS sample app. The problem happens in the app, after the data is sent by the M100 and before the app can enter the above function*

Could anybody point me to potential reasons for why it crashes?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
I would suggest an email to [email protected]

Reactions: benUrsel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips