Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iPad Pro 12.9" +extras. Pristine condition

Reaction score
Website
7821film.com
Here is a great deal on an Apple iPad Pro 12.9". I have used this predominantly as a viewing monitor for my drone on a tripod. I am upgrading to a large field monitor as its just too bright here in the high desert. Maybe one of you is a nerd like me, having the functional of the iPad isa also nice, for notes, reading etc...

There is a matte protector on the screen of the iPad as you can see in the photos. The screen is in perfect condition as has no damage or scratches whatsoever. The Body of the iPad is equally pristine. When purchased I immediately installed the screen protector and the case and always kept it is the included Incase soft sleeve. The Zagg case does have a few small cracks as the picture shows on the corners. This does not affect performance of the case. The ability the change orientation and use this as a laptop is very convenient.

-iPad Pro 12.9" Wi-fi & Cellular Space Grey / 256GB / ML3U2LL/A
-matte antiglare screen protector already installed
-Apple Pencil with 2 additional silicone caps (the original cap fell off many months ago and just replaced it with these)
-Apple OEM charger and lightning cable
-Incase soft sleeve made for this model
-Zagg Slim Book wireless keyboard & detachable case

The retail cost of this package is over $1,365 USD so enjoy the savings. Im pretty particular with maintenance so its it great shape. Asking $850 OBO

Let me know if you have any questions and I appreciate your time.

Paul

47038-1.jpg 47038-5.jpg 47038-3.jpg 47038-2-2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont