Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is it possible to quickly change from slave control to master control in Inspire 1?

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to quickly change from slave control to master control in case the master RC runs out of battery? This happened to me and I couldn't configure the slave as master in order to put the Inspire one in travel mode to save it in case. I had to bring out of the case, although the slave RC still had battery, and there is no way to download the drone for travel mode without the master control. If someone knows how to make this change quickly please let us know. A hug, and good flights!

Vinicius

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to quickly change from slave control to master control in case the master RC runs out of battery? This happened to me and I couldn't configure the slave as master in order to put the Inspire one in travel mode to save it in case. I had to bring out of the case, although the slave RC still had battery, and there is no way to download the drone for travel mode without the master control. If someone knows how to make this change quickly please let us know. A hug, and good flights!

Vinicius
Moved to correct section (Which would be Inspire 1 Help)

Vinicius
I believe you simply have to tell the slave to be master via the app and then bind the RC to the AC. The process is a minute or two.

D

Plug a battery into the side of your master controller and just carry on as normal. If your battery is getting this low to pack away it strikes me you need battery backup for flight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez