Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Legal contract app

Reaction score
Ran across this app, looked interesting. Provides various legal verbiage or contracts onsite.
Main focus is on-tablet / phone property permission flight contract. Owner can acknowledge with finger signature, email or text to any party... as example, to party and provide to police officer’s phone that was called by neighbor.

Anyone use this app, any opinions?

https://www.nerdslimited.com/legalflyer

Very interesting... I wonder if the release is customizable? I wonder if custom contracts could be added for different projects?

Very interesting... I wonder if the release is customizable? I wonder if custom contracts could be added for different projects?
The little bit I've read, it has flexibility in verbiage based on what you select and if you make your own from template.

I'll probably get to examine, it's $10... so not overly pricey. Was waiting if someone already installed it.

I do like the online signature feature.
Fill in address or GPS coordinates on the fly.

Ran across this app, looked interesting. Provides various legal verbiage or contracts onsite.
Main focus is on-tablet / phone property permission flight contract. Owner can acknowledge with finger signature, email or text to any party... as example, to party and provide to police officer’s phone that was called by neighbor.

Anyone use this app, any opinions?

https://www.nerdslimited.com/legalflyer
US only and unlikely that hobbyists will want or bother so I have moved this to the certified section (US specific)

US only and unlikely that hobbyists will want or bother so I have moved this to the certified section (US specific)
All works on your preferred location on forum, but actually it’s not focused on the certified pilot. It’s main feature is an acknowledgment of trespassing on land, that can be structured in quick brief acknowledgment a land owner or building Owner can sign. A Hobbyist needs to ask, just like a pt107 when entering land... and risks the same blowback if Cop or neighbor shows up.

That was my focus, I’ve stopped in at Farmers/Rancher’s home, chatted and got permission. Then 20 miles down road, while on property, a neighbor reports me and Sheriff shows up. By this time, Owner has left his home for errands and I’ve been delayed for 20-60 minutes as they obtain to verify my permission. A simple paper note works too, but thought this looks interesting.

The “rights” to use photos, ya that part is more certified focus. But I think you can make your document as brief as needed. The term contract is a bit misleading... but legally accurate.

I was trying to get a my website checked out by lawyers to make sure I'm not setting myself up for failure. I went through DroneLaw.Pro It's a law firm with at least one lawyer who is a drone enthusiast. They sell a package "ops in a box" that has numerous contracts needed to protect yourself and your work for a drone business. Most of them are fillable PDF files that format perfectly once they are "saved as" for your client. It also has good notices you can have neighboring property owners sign or just be informed of your flight ops. You can set them up for e-signing as well.

Reactions: dougcjohn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa