Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lightbridge bug?

I was wrong. After testing indoors. I see the issue now. I could not see this outside in the sun. I apologize for misleading info without proper testing.I do shoot during mid day, which is not as apparent. Tested with the prior and latest firmware .100
here is a link to the video:
It is identical. Broadcast Mode makes it go away almost. But you are stuck with narrow FOV.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ale Reynoso
If anyone has access to the new Cendence remote which has SDI out, it would be interesting to see whether or not that exhibits the same problem. Or even HDMI out on that controller.

If it's primarily an issue with the originally transmitted feed (which was my guess) then it should come through both, and if it's an HDMI output issue it may be corrected in the new hardware.

Reactions: cvanhoose
Hi Ale,
This is a software issue caused by the encoding method of the liveview data. We are still exploring solution. Sorry for your waiting. And thanks a lot for your feedback.

At last some words from DJI... not too much promising

Reactions: cvanhoose
If anyone has access to the new Cendence remote which has SDI out, it would be interesting to see whether or not that exhibits the same problem. Or even HDMI out on that controller.

If it's primarily an issue with the originally transmitted feed (which was my guess) then it should come through both, and if it's an HDMI output issue it may be corrected in the new hardware.

M600 RC also has SDI out. Cendence RC's in the wild are still pre-production and I'd say wouldn't be the best testing ground. I have no easy way to test SDI out on an M600 RC in-house unfortunately :(

Reactions: Shawn Esplin
I have seen a guy using a hacked Paralinx Tomahawk as receiver. That improoves a lot the connection. But I think the issue is in the encoding/compression method. So unless DJI change this (and may be this is a design fact) there is nothing it can be done
Perhaps a video processor, but I doubt it can correct something like that.

I have seen a guy using a hacked Paralinx Tomahawk as receiver. That improoves a lot the connection. But I think the issue is in the encoding/compression method. So unless DJI change this (and may be this is a design fact) there is nothing it can be done
T
Thank you for the information. I’m wondering if a separate receiver would or could help. I need help and am desperate to solve this problem, with or without DJI’s help.

That would be great, but the only separated receiver I know is this guy modified Paralinx and someone charged a lot to modify it and has the secret very well kept.

I can see this bug on Cendence SDI out. Very annoying. Has anyone found a solution for it?
Analyzing this bug, has anyone checked if Broadcast mode is real 1080i50 or if it is 1080PsF25 ?
What will happen if I record 50fps?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP