Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

M200: my last adventure...

Reaction score
Yep, I did it! Jumped off the cliff head first and bought this mighty machine along with X5S camera ... Boy-o-boy, what a marvel is she ... Rigid and powerful, these 17" blades swirling with baritone sound ... Flies with this noble dignity, executing smooth turns like perhaps only M600 can duplicate ...

If she flies, that is ... My enthusiasm is slightly tinted by evident compass disability to perform guiding duty and forcing my aircraft to enter Atti mode at random. This bird is going to a vet clinic in China :(...

They are phenomenal workhorses. Enjoy it and put it to good use. What are you primarily looking to use the M200 for?
They are phenomenal workhorses. Enjoy it and put it to good use. What are you primarily looking to use the M200 for?
Thank you for spiritual support :D... She will carry X5S camera to capture landscapes, mostly in mountain-ish regions of Western Canada. I hope to make significantly longer distance flights in sometimes harsh conditions. As for now she can't fly reliably at all, but that's fixable ... I think ...

Not very reassuring that for $6000 you get something that is faulty out of the box... Just like with the Phantoms.

Not very reassuring that for $6000 you get something that is faulty out of the box... Just like with the Phantoms.
Frustrating indeed, but s...t happen. I'll not make too much of a drama here, things will be addressed no matter what. That's why I bought this bird months ahead flying season ...

Yep, I did it! Jumped off the cliff head first and bought this mighty machine along with X5S camera ... Boy-o-boy, what a marvel is she ... Rigid and powerful, these 17" blades swirling with baritone sound ... Flies with this noble dignity, executing smooth turns like perhaps only M600 can duplicate ...

Good for you! I am jealous. With the X5S, you should get nice flight times and performance. I am trying to get nerve to try the I2 with Cendence AGAIN. My first time in the pool, I nearly drown. I2 DOA and all the CS problems.

Oh boy.. Im also taking this route to buying the mighty M200. Hope to get a good deal soon. Will also be using this for aerial photography. Weather here is too extreme, hot and humid then cold and rainy.

Oh boy.. Im also taking this route to buying the mighty M200. Hope to get a good deal soon. Will also be using this for aerial photography. Weather here is too extreme, hot and humid then cold and rainy.
You may be just lucky and fly this beast trouble free from day one, who knows! Buy from authorized DJI Enterprise dealer and simply demand replacement if anything (I mean: ANYTHING) is wrong.

You may be just lucky and fly this beast trouble free from day one, who knows! Buy from authorized DJI Enterprise dealer and simply demand replacement if anything (I mean: ANYTHING) is wrong.
Will surely keep that in mind. Its no joke for the price.

Hi Dobmatt, how's the M200 holding up for you? Encountered any issues after the first one? Can you share your experiences on the difference between the I2 and M200 as a photographer? Thanks!

Hi Dobmatt, how's the M200 holding up for you? Encountered any issues after the first one? Can you share your experiences on the difference between the I2 and M200 as a photographer? Thanks!
So far so good, actually. I can't complain. Just did several endurance/transmission range tests recently and I'm happy (M200 and Cendence transmission range). Since I'm more into landscape photography and/or slow paced video than anything else the drone can be used for, personally I see no significant difference between Inspire 2 and Matrice 200 with identical X5S camera. However, If cinematic video with plenty of action is involved, Inspire 2 will offer more than M200. Inspire 2 has this advantage of RAW video option M200 doesn't posses. Honestly, the joy of driving such powerful and capable machine was a deciding argument to purchase M200. No regrets here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan