Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matrice 200/210 - Inspire 1 Camera Compatibility

Reaction score
Will the X5S, Z30 and XT cameras that fit the Inspire 1 also fit the Matrice 200/210?

Thanks. Since the Matrice is a little pricy, I figured a good backup would be the Inspire 1, then I would only need to purchase one set of cameras for both birds.

Thanks. Since the Matrice is a little pricy, I figured a good backup would be the Inspire 1, then I would only need to purchase one set of cameras for both birds.
Wait a minute ... Inspire 1 is equipped with X3 camera and that is NO MATCH with M200! Inspire 2, yes - this generation cameras will work with M200 ...

old post, new comment:
None of the I1 cameras will work with the M200/210 except the XT with adapter. The I1 X3, X5, X5Raw are not compatible with M200/210. The X3, X5, X5Raw & XT will work with M600.

yes, they will work. At least they do on my my 210rtk
yes, they will work. At least they do on my my 210rtk
In my post I was referring to the xt and the Z30 The X5 Raw with an adapter is supposed to fit as as per the DJI Tech Rep. I was rapidly running out of money putting this thing together and bulked at the price of the X7. As soon as I did that is when the rep said the X5 would fit but I would need an adapter. As far as any of those three fitting the original Inspire 1 I am unaware of that as I do not believe they do but would like like to know if they do without any mods.

In my post I was referring to the xt and the Z30 The X5 Raw with an adapter is supposed to fit as as per the DJI Tech Rep. I was rapidly running out of money putting this thing together and bulked at the price of the X7. As soon as I did that is when the rep said the X5 would fit but I would need an adapter. As far as any of those three fitting the original Inspire 1 I am unaware of that as I do not believe they do but would like like to know if they do without any mods.
The X3, X5, X5Raw all fit the Inspire 1v2.. they are for the Inspire 1 and I believe only fit the Inspire 1 and M600.
The XT thermo will fit the M210 with adapter, but I've not heard the X5 or X5R will, it's not in the DJI documentation as compatible cameras. The M210 with adapter will work with the XT, but needs to be a XTv2 or the XT needs to be sent in for a $360-380 upgrade to v2 to work with the M210. The X5 & X5R don't have any upgrade path and not represented to work with M200/210.

Your DJI Rep is correct on XT but I believe incorrect on X5 & X5Raw.

The Z30 does work with the M210 without any issues. Although my Z30 had a uncontrolled yaw rotation & hunting pitch issue requiring repair / replacement and waiting for the replacement to arrive next week.

The X7, X4S, X5S are for the Inspire 2 or the M200/210.
But the M200/210 lacks the I2's onboard processors to fully utilize the X5S & X7 raw or cinematic capture.

In my opinion, I'd prefer the X5Raw and X5 of the I1 to work, the X5R has the raw cinematic processing on the camera, not the platform.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airlineoffice