Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Mission finding sources

Reaction score
I got my 107 last week, I was planning on starting my own at home business in real estate photo and events but had to step back from it temporarily due to family health issues (had everything set up just had to hit the go button on websites and all) so the question is, what sources other than Dronebase exist for finding missions? So far nothing in my area. I’m sorry if it’s a dumb question and thank you in advanced

Check for local drone clubs. Most of them in addition to being hobbyists work as they can. Also if you have a local drone shop. Check with them my place locally fields calls on it. I do not have a 107. And have been asked if I wanted work.

I got my 107 last week, I was planning on starting my own at home business in real estate photo and events but had to step back from it temporarily due to family health issues (had everything set up just had to hit the go button on websites and all) so the question is, what sources other than Dronebase exist for finding missions? So far nothing in my area. I’m sorry if it’s a dumb question and thank you in advanced
Moved to correct section.

USA - Struggling For Work
UK - Best marketing for commercial UAV
Advise on getting into light Commercial work.

Good luck in real estate. Unless you’re doing million + USD homes, realtors either have their own drones or they have their neighborhood middle schooler do it. They just don’t want to pay more than $50 to $100.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela