Multiple charger for Inspire 1 batteries

thats looks really good , well done you inspired me to tidy mine up a bit, i'm also thinking of adding a calibrate /discharge. thanks, j.ps can i steal the stl for battery holder if you dont mind, save me doing it, also if you need some stl i have a few here jaymie.james's 3D models the antenna cover for the remote is really handy.

I am looking for a charger that will charge more than 1 battery at a time. I have one for my p3p, do they make one for the inspire batteries?

I have a different approach to the purchase of a multi charger. Let me start out by saying that I like the idea of DJI's intelligent batteries. Many of the features of the expensive chargers are built into each battery. So I wanted a way of charging 4 batteries at the same time without having to hook up 4 chargers everytime I wanted to fly. Anyway, a friend gave me a DJI charging hub which I found to be a pain in the butt to use. The fact that it charges each battery in sequence is ridiculous in my opinion.Yet the device itself gave me an idea; that is, using the hub as a way of connecting the batteries to multiple DJI chargers. You can check out the photo of the finished product. Basically what I did was strip the hub of all its control circuits, built a box to hold 4 DJI chargers, and installed a low voltage fan to keep everything cool. I rewired the original power input of the hub to be used as the output to the controller charging cable. Cost is up there because of the cost of the hub and the 4 chargers. Construction is simple, just some soldering. Convenience is great. A single plug to connect to the wall socket and all 4 batteries get charged simultaneously. I am now working on a circuit that will allow the charger to stop automatically at the 50% charge level. I hope to include a switch that would allow me to do a full charge or a storage charge.

Reactions: Mad_angler1
C

Could you give me the name of your charger or a link to where I can buy one?????
There's a smart changer forsale used for $350.00 on the RC fourm in the classified section under search inspire 1

Will send it over later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk