Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Multiple errors on both my Inspire 2 and Matrice 200 and batteries all at the same time

Reaction score
I am at a point where I do not know what the heck could be going on. I have many problems that all happened at the same time so it seems impossible that it can be a coincence. Yesterday I got Aircraft Encoder error 0x1000000 using my Inspire 2 with X5S. I also started getting multiple battery error messages.

Today I tried to fly with my M200 (v1) and it too gave me the same encoding error. I have seen where people using the same X5S between I2 and M200's got this error. So I refreshed my firmware on the M200 using Assis 2 for Matrice. First it comes on fine and then it shows Vision sensor failures. It is impossible for all this stuff to be going wrong at the same time.

I just wanted to check and see if anyone is having any kind of weird errors or might be able to share some insight on my problems. There are have been zero issues with both birds and batteries. The only issue I have had on the batteries is that when I updated the battery firmware for the M200, the Inspire 2 then wants to update firmware and I just disregard as I can't go thru the loop on a regular basis.

Any help will be appreciated.

I am at a point where I do not know what the heck could be going on. I have many problems that all happened at the same time so it seems impossible that it can be a coincence. Yesterday I got Aircraft Encoder error 0x1000000 using my Inspire 2 with X5S. I also started getting multiple battery error messages.

Today I tried to fly with my M200 (v1) and it too gave me the same encoding error. I have seen where people using the same X5S between I2 and M200's got this error. So I refreshed my firmware on the M200 using Assis 2 for Matrice. First it comes on fine and then it shows Vision sensor failures. It is impossible for all this stuff to be going wrong at the same time.

I just wanted to check and see if anyone is having any kind of weird errors or might be able to share some insight on my problems. There are have been zero issues with both birds and batteries. The only issue I have had on the batteries is that when I updated the battery firmware for the M200, the Inspire 2 then wants to update firmware and I just disregard as I can't go thru the loop on a regular basis.

Any help will be appreciated.
If you are using the same TB50s for both your Inspire 2 and M200 and switching between the two aircraft using the same batteries you have to go through the update every time. If you do not perform the update each time you switch aircrafts using the same batteries could be your issue. I have both aircrafts but have never ignored battery updates each time I use the same batteries for the two different aircraft. Sometimes it takes several minutes for the "update firmware" to appear but don't be fooled. You need to update each time you make the aircraft switch using the same batteries. Are you using the same matched "Paired" batteries each time you switch between the two aircrafts or are you mixing up batteries? Sometimes I have even seen where once you have put the same batteries into a different aircraft you need to Pair the batteries again. Have you check to make sure the batteries are paired and have been charged together? Please keep us informed concerning what you find.

Reactions: jkerrins

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop