My video is #8 most popular on Skypixel ... now #7. Keep voting.

Reaction score
Hi all,

My video below slowly creeped up to the #8 spot in popularity on Skypixel. It's a 12 month recap of my travels since I first started using DJI products. Getting votes in Skypixel is a bit complicated since you need to be a member, but would really appreciate if you can 'like' the video if you actually liked it.

Let me know what you think. It covers 9 countries in 3 minutes.

https://www.skypixel.com/#/videos/9-countries-in-3-minutes

Congrats! Well deserved IMHO.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Have to agree, stunning! The P2 is surprisingly capable of shooting excellent videos if you know what you're doing, which you obviously do.

WOW, Incredible! Thanks for sharing! By the way, where did you get that awesome soundtrack?

Congrats... I'm on SkyPixel as well, how can you tell that your video is #8? I wanted to see how some of my video's ranking and cant tell. Then I clicked on popular and I cant figure out the logic... one has 3000 views, one has 40 views...

I have no
Congrats... I'm on SkyPixel as well, how can you tell that your video is #8? I wanted to see how some of my video's ranking and cant tell. Then I clicked on popular and I cant figure out the logic... one has 3000 views, one has 40 views...
I have no idea how Skypixel rates its videos. When I posted this, my video was the 8th most popular (in order from the top) but has now moved down a bit even though my fellow Inspire Pilots have been voting. So a quick answer to your question is : who knows how they calculate their stuff.

Nice scenic footage, but isn't this supposed to be the Inspire 1 forum, your video was shot with a Phantom. Although fun locations I was wondering why the quality didn't seem as good as other Inspire 1 videos until I read the description. Nice for a Phantom

[...]

@skyfisher - I think I get what you mean - so I'll just add this:

@pgaucher - That's **** nice for any type of aerial photography platform. Well done, sir!
Thanks a lot for your feedback. It's very appreciated.
I'm in the Maldives right now with my Inspire and truly impressed by the platform. Stay tuned for a new video, in 4K this time.

Cheers.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms