Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need Help With Setting Camera Angle Instantly

Reaction score
I am flying an Inspire 2 with X4s camera, doing pano work using Litchi Pano mode. When the pano is complete, the camera pops up to a 0 degree horizon view. I need to drop it to -90 degrees to line up over the point from which to take the next pano. Is there a way to set the C1 or C2 buttons to immediately drop the camera from 0 to -90 degrees instantly? The degree scale is very hard to read on and iPad and goes to "dim" almost immediately, so I end up under or overshooting -90 and waste too much time/battery creeping in on -90 or 0 degrees.
On the Mavic Pro and Pro 2, there is a quick button allowing the camera to instantly find 0 or -90 degrees. Something like that is what I would like to set up.
Thanks.

When setting the C1 control like this it will pop the camera up to 0 degrees (horizon level), but will not drop the camera down to -90 when pressed again. It only centers the camera on the horizon.
I thought this would work, it seemed like it should work, but no luck.

When setting the C1 control like this it will pop the camera up to 0 degrees (horizon level), but will not drop the camera down to -90 when pressed again. It only centers the camera on the horizon.
I thought this would work, it seemed like it should work, but no luck.
Post video of what you're doing and the result. That's the quickest - dare I say only - way to get an answer.

D

I am flying an Inspire 2 with X4s camera, doing pano work using Litchi Pano mode. When the pano is complete, the camera pops up to a 0 degree horizon view. I need to drop it to -90 degrees to line up over the point from which to take the next pano. Is there a way to set the C1 or C2 buttons to immediately drop the camera from 0 to -90 degrees instantly? The degree scale is very hard to read on and iPad and goes to "dim" almost immediately, so I end up under or overshooting -90 and waste too much time/battery creeping in on -90 or 0 degrees.
On the Mavic Pro and Pro 2, there is a quick button allowing the camera to instantly find 0 or -90 degrees. Something like that is what I would like to set up.
Thanks.
Hello.! From what I read from your message the X4S camera is at an angle of 0 degrees, that is; pointing straight ahead and you need the camera to quickly point down or to the ground.? ... to be able to quickly position the Inspire 2. The C1 and C2 buttons have set pee settings that can be chosen, according to our needs . I have the C1 button configured so that the camera takes the position 0 degrees or -90 degrees when I need to return to either of these two positions. I suggest you review the section for the RC in the App and check the confirmation options of the C1 and C2 buttons. I hope my comment helps you. Greetings from Chile ?? ..!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG