Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need some help with my new Inspire

my experience wasn't good, i went for a job interview at his shop and he left me hanging so... asked him about it, said the decision hadn't been made, never heard from him again :( lol

well after a quick chat with the online support, sent a link to my video, the log files and it's to be exchanged.

pretty good going and not as bad as i thought it would be, just need to contact the place i bought it from now to arrange things.

First upgrade from v1.6..... Too fw v1.8.00 after uprade the latest fw v1.9.10, hope you have succes (I did it this way) and update first the I1 after the RC.

I'd back off the screws on the camera side (1/4 turn). Been a fix for me for a lot of issues. Added a paper shim to my OSMO... Worked, then I upgraded to X5.

thanks shall keep that in mind, after fitting a different updated camera to it all was fine apart from the intermittent ESC i started to see, still not been off ground yet lol it's being replaced for a full new one on Tuesday.

hope this machine lives up to the hype so far i'm not that impressed at all lol

I can understand that. Sorry to say but sounds like you got a lemon. I've had 3 without issues, aside from some camera connection issues and some early FW drops to atti mode that I wasn't ready for while still learning these things. Still have two, sold one :).

got the new Inspire today, came with

1.8.1.00+ on the aircraft, 1.6.0 on the controller and 1.8.1.00 on the camera so i'm not going to bother upping dating as from what i can gather there's nothing major changed?

maiden tomorrow weather permitting :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kajal142