Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware for the Inspire 2

Reaction score
Hello people.!… I do not know if I will be lost with any opinion or comment on the new Firmwere that DJI launched for the Inspire 2, so I apologize if opinions have already been given about it, but the truth is I have been aware of the posts and I haven't seen anything about it. Does any of you have information about it? I have not updated my Inspire2 so I do not know if this new Firmware will improve the battery power management and with this reduce the annoying and sometimes worrying warning notices that the DJI App throws up Go4. Anyone who can provide me with information in this regard, I will be very grateful. I wish each of you and your Families a Merry Christmas! Greetings.!!

Hello people.!… I do not know if I will be lost with any opinion or comment on the new Firmwere that DJI launched for the Inspire 2, so I apologize if opinions have already been given about it, but the truth is I have been aware of the posts and I haven't seen anything about it. Does any of you have information about it? I have not updated my Inspire2 so I do not know if this new Firmware will improve the battery power management and with this reduce the annoying and sometimes worrying warning notices that the DJI App throws up Go4. Anyone who can provide me with information in this regard, I will be very grateful. I wish each of you and your Families a Merry Christmas! Greetings.!!
Hope this won't be a breach of this forum rules but I would suggest you also go here

and read what's available there. Already a few pages of various opinions..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry