Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New inspire 1 accessory page

I wouldn't take that sunshade even if it were for free.
And the charging hub is a joke. Whose going to sit there and supervise the 4 batteries to charge one after the other...

A HUGE PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

Reactions: jorgefran
Reactions: jorgefran
I wouldn't take that sunshade even if it were for free.
And the charging hub is a joke. Whose going to sit there and supervise the 4 batteries to charge one after the other...

A HUGE PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!
I'm looking for a White Sunshade which one do you use?

I use this one ~

http://www.hoodivision.com/#!h-ome/c1u1c

View attachment 2404 View attachment 2405 View attachment 2406 View attachment 2407
The above photos are prior to me modding my RC and the pic below is what my RC looks like now.
View attachment 2408

Can you please tell me more about it?
Thanks.
what do you want to know?

i use a 300W one and adjust the voltage output to 26.3V and thats pretty much it. you just plug your batteries and charge, takes about an hour to charge 3 bats.

m8UBPUc73pEMYm7COyotIMQ.jpg

Reactions: sirnikolas
About the only good thing about this Hub is that if lets say you go fly and run down your 4 batteries, but are done for the night. You can place them all on the hub with your single charger and in the morning they will all be charged. You wouldn't have to baby sit them.

But then again, it says in the manual never to leave them charging alone..... Yet DJI comes out with a device that allows and it's only purpose is to do just that. ;-)

I don't know if you guys noticed but the charging hub also has an integrated data port.

This is useful for firmware updates without the aircraft (if I read the specs correctly).

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that is for updating the firmware for the hub itself, not the actual batteries. from the looks of the connectors, there is only ground and power to the batteries. The extra 4 data pins are not on the connectors. Those would be needed to upgrade the firmware of the batteries.

I don't know if you guys noticed but the charging hub also has an integrated data port.

This is useful for firmware updates without the aircraft (if I read the specs correctly).

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that is for updating the firmware for the hub itself, not the actual batteries. from the looks of the connectors, there is only ground and power to the batteries. The extra 4 data pins are not on the connectors. Those would be needed to upgrade the firmware of the batteries.

You're right, each of the 4 battery connectors only have power connections, no data pins.

I think the DJI hub has a little merit. At least you can charge the batteries sequentially unattended.

I don't think I trust lipos enough to go to sleep while this process is ongoing though.

And @ $90.00, I don't think so.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCM660

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207