Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Inspire Filters to be released (ND8/CP)!!!!

Reaction score
filter_inspire-1.jpg These are made by a USA company renown for their optically superior glass.......sold in a set that includes ND4/CP and ND8/CP specifically made for the inspire due to popular demand. Dropping soon!!!

SRP_filter-1.jpg

****4/24 update****

First look at comparing the filters to the DJI stock ND filter.

Last edited:
nice! this is where my $ is going, the ones they make for the gpro are the bees knees.....these look great....
..srp=snake river prototypes

Last edited:
What timeline? You can use Tiffen 37mm filters and just reverse them. Work fine and Tiffen makes great filters, plus I want a polarizer and using Tiffen I have it.

Is that the actual filter? Just looks like it might vignette due to it's thickness and small opening (compared to the stock filters). I'd love to see a test with it!

Would like to know the weight and timeline as well.

What timeline? You can use Tiffen 37mm filters and just reverse them. Work fine and Tiffen makes great filters, plus I want a polarizer and using Tiffen I have it.
This gives both neutral density and polarizer so you can shoot in bright light and still keep reflections down. With your setup you have to add one or the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Editor
Does anyone have a date when these are due to ship?
I have contacted SRP but have not had a response.

Does anyone have a date when these are due to ship?
I have contacted SRP but have not had a response.

Same, I emailed them before "the ones that the dude is getting made in that other filter thread" (haha not really sure what to call those) but never heard back...regardless I'll still buy em when they come out cause SRP makes top notch filters.

Same, I emailed them before "the ones that the dude is getting made in that other filter thread" (haha not really sure what to call those) but never heard back...regardless I'll still buy em when they come out cause SRP makes top notch filters.
Yup, I have some of those coming (the complete kit) but I have SRP for my GoPro and they are great. Will order SRP's when they are available and give both a try. Then stick with what I like best.

They are due to ship beginning to mid May.......I will be beta testing these next week and will produce a review video showing it in action. Stay tuned.

Reactions: skylabimaging
Is that the actual filter? Just looks like it might vignette due to it's thickness and small opening (compared to the stock filters). I'd love to see a test with it!

Did you see the camera lens? it is 10 smaller than that filter . Vignetting would be last thing I would be worry about

Anyone know if they will do an ND12 and/or ND16?
It's really bright over here:)

Using ND filter stronger than 0.9 (3 stops) could lead to the colour shift (sometime tricky to be corrected ) unless really good quality stronger ND is used,like B+W or Sing-Ray.Sometime I would use vari-ND from Sing-Ray for my photography projects. if the weight and the cost ($ 300+77mm) wouldn't be a factor ,that might be way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop