Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Odd 11.1V TB47 Batteries?

Reaction score
Hi,

Someone is selling these "new" TB47's near me. I was going to pick them up but they have 11.1V nominal and a capacity of 2200 mAh.

What the hell are these?

01414_l3Vykh0XbUq_1200x900.jpg

Hi,

Someone is selling these "new" TB47's near me. I was going to pick them up but they have 11.1V nominal and a capacity of 2200 mAh.

What the hell are these?

View attachment 27109
Fake - don't touch them.

DJI packs will display 22.2v which is correct for a 6S pack (3.7 x 6).

They should also be 4500mAh and 99.90Wh.

DJI have never manufactured batteries for the Inspire in the capacity/configuration/voltages you show in the photo.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Fake - don't touch them.

DJI packs will display 22.2v which is correct for a 6S pack (3.7 x 6).

They should also be 4500mAh and 99.90Wh.

DJI have never manufactured batteries in the capacity/configuration/voltages you show in the photo.
You sure dji isn't starting a new mini line ?

If they are fake.. Someone spent a lot of time to make them identical yet get the numbers all wrong.

You don't know the half of it, amigo. The counterfeit market is a HUGE market. Try buying a SanDisk MicroSD card from Amazon or eBay. It's a real crap shoot. If the card is cheap, it's counterfeit. "Price" is really the canary in the cave. Hard drives are counterfeited, as well. In comparison, batteries are a piece of cake to counterfeit. Consider that REAL Inspire batteries are made in China, which is the counterfeit capital of the world. All they have to do is bribe the manufacturer in to making a cheaper version of the original. The counterfeiter probably supplies his own labels, hence the incorrect voltage. I'd bet a dollar those batteries meter out to 22 volts.

D

You don't know the half of it, amigo. The counterfeit market is a HUGE market. Try buying a SanDisk MicroSD card from Amazon or eBay. It's a real crap shoot. If the card is cheap, it's counterfeit. "Price" is really the canary in the cave. Hard drives are counterfeited, as well. In comparison, batteries are a piece of cake to counterfeit. Consider that REAL Inspire batteries are made in China, which is the counterfeit capital of the world. All they have to do is bribe the manufacturer in to making a cheaper version of the original. The counterfeiter probably supplies his own labels, hence the incorrect voltage. I'd bet a dollar those batteries meter out to 22 volts.

D

Yep the give away on this one is the label Knock offs are everywhere

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84