Osmo Pro & CrystalSky 5.5 (plus extras)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am selling my OSMO Pro kit and Crystal Sky 5.5. Asking $1650 + shipping. I used this for less than 1 hour and it's been sitting. Works perfect, not a scratch on it. Just sold my Inspire and no longer need this equipment.

Includes
Osmo Handle × 1
Zenmuse X5 Camera × 1
DJI MFT 15mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens × 1
Lens Hood × 1
Osmo X5 Adapter × 1
Osmo Pro/RAW Wired Video Adapter × 1
Osmo Pro Carrying Case × 1
Osmo Universal Mount × 1
Osmo Phone Holder × 1
Osmo DJI FM-15 Flexi Microphone × 1
Osmo External Battery Extender × 1
Osmo Intelligent Battery (High Capacity) × 4
Osmo Quad Charging System (Adapter Excluded) × 1
CrystalSky (5.5" High Brightness) × 1
CrystalSky Intelligent Battery × 1
CrystalSky Intelligent Battery Charging Hub × 1
CrystalSky Osmo Pro/RAW Mounting Bracket × 1
Osmo Battery Charger

Extras
DJI Focus Wheel x 1
Rode VideoMicro Compact On-Camera Microphone x 1
Osmo - universal mount x 5
Osmo - Intelligent Battery × 1
Osmo - mobile base x 1

Attachments

• osmo.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
If you don't find a buyer and want to separate some items, please message me.

Reactions: Bear
As per your other post.....
Location?
What countries dollars?

Made a correction above. I found the charger. Now included.

Thank Jeff. What items are you looking to purchase? I really don't want to break up the Osmo Pro package and I could use the Crystal sky with another drone.

Thank Jeff. What items are you looking to purchase? I really don't want to break up the Osmo Pro package and I could use the Crystal sky with another drone.
I sent you a PM

Hey Bear i come from france and i am interesting to buy cyrstalsky + osmo x5 ? is that sold?

Can you mail me 1 package with the dji follow focus and without . Both with ship price of course ? thanks a lot

I just want to know the price for your package : osmo x 5 + crystal sky + follow focus + ship and without follow focus .

I just want to know the price for your package : osmo x 5 + crystal sky + follow focus + ship and without follow focus .
The price is $1650 for everything. I will ship for free in the USA. I'm not breaking the kit up at this point. I can put the focus wheel in another box, but that part sounds strange to me.

Oh sorry i understood that extra was not in the package . Thats amazing deal . I live in france and i am ready to buy can you look after the price to ship to france

Status
Not open for further replies.