Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK PfCO Pilot Required UK (london area)

Reaction score
Website
www.helidronesurveys.co.uk
Hello everyone, nice to meet you all...

I'm looking a qualified PfCO pilot based in the London area.
I have a large roof surveying project on a massive site in Herfordshire, north of London.
I have an Inspire1 V2 with x3 for use...

I'm awaiting my practical exam for the above to be completed and need a pilot for 2 to 4 days on site. Weather dependent of course.

Lots of roof photography of the buildings on the site.
Can you contact me on through site if you are available in the next week or two ?
Thanks and best
Bob

Based just south of London, message me if you are interested. We also have nearly 30 years in roofing which can help the process go smoothly on roof surveys

I have a large roof surveying project on a massive site in Herfordshire, north of London.

I'm awaiting my practical exam for the above to be completed and need a pilot for 2 to 4 days on site. Weather dependent of course.

Can you contact me on through site if you are available in the next week or two ?
Thanks and best
Bob

Only just seen this but if you still need someone I'm SW London based and I have an Inspire 2 with X5S. My website is www.22northproductions.com and email [email protected].

Thanks

Thanks and best
Bob
Hey Bob i am a qualified pilot, based in London and kent i have a inspire2 with X7 and 50 mm i would be very interested you can check my work out at spitfiredrones.com
cheers
Nigel

Hi Bob, where have you been ? I am based in Chesham with an I2 X7 and a range of lenses. Fully qualified and ready to help you with your surveying until your PfCO comes through. Hertfordshire is only about 10 minutes from me. Please check out www.dldroneservices.com, recently completed a roof survey in Berkhamsted which is up on the site.
All the best
Donald

The OP has made one post on the forum and has not been seen on here for nearly four weeks.........

I have no idea how a job/contract would have been 'signed' with a company in London (who are all obsessed with health & safety etc) without proof of liability cover and liability insurance in place or risk assessments and site surveys being signed off - but that's a whole different conversation.

Obviously, I have no idea who the OP used but nearly all the NQE's I know and am in contact with sit the practical exam at the end of your ground school training on the same day and the results are given within an hour or so or 24 hours later. The only thing that is usually scheduled for a later date is the flight assessment.

Anyway, that being said, the OP appears to have made one post, dangled a carrot and then disappeared!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop