Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Pix4D Capture on IOS - battery level query

Reaction score
I recently tried this mapping program with my I2 - X4S combo for the first time and was pleasantly surprised by how simple and efficient it was - it does what it says on the can! The images have gone off for PP so I'm still waiting to see how it all comes out but I did encounter one glitch during the mission.

Before the mission the battery level is shown on the right hand side of the screen but this didn't alter during the mission itself i.e. instead of a 'real time' level it kept the initial pre-flight level. Now this is a bit worrying as it is usual - and more reassuring - to see the real battery level. Has anyone else noticed this within this program, and is there a way to get back to real time levels? I know the program automatically checks to see if there is sufficient battery before a flight but I'm just a bit concerned that external factors such as wind could mean more juice is required - does it also check within a flight too?

Any experience or advice would be appreciated - thanks.

Bob

I recently tried this mapping program with my I2 - X4S combo for the first time and was pleasantly surprised by how simple and efficient it was - it does what it says on the can! The images have gone off for PP so I'm still waiting to see how it all comes out but I did encounter one glitch during the mission.

Before the mission the battery level is shown on the right hand side of the screen but this didn't alter during the mission itself i.e. instead of a 'real time' level it kept the initial pre-flight level. Now this is a bit worrying as it is usual - and more reassuring - to see the real battery level. Has anyone else noticed this within this program, and is there a way to get back to real time levels? I know the program automatically checks to see if there is sufficient battery before a flight but I'm just a bit concerned that external factors such as wind could mean more juice is required - does it also check within a flight too?

Any experience or advice would be appreciated - thanks.

Bob
I've been using Capture for almost six months and the battery readings reflect actual conditions on my I1 Pro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont