Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

please advice

Reaction score
Hello there
i am tired of working for people .
I am planing to get inspire 2 and working , i have 5000$ .
please advice me if i should get something cheaper .
and please advice me where should i start?
and also of someone have a good deal for inspire 2 i am open for it .
thanks

Not really . I want to get it and practice then get license then start working

Start with a phantom older model new, not wifi like the standard , will get a p3 pro and practice ,will say new, just a incase you get a bad deal in d net, honesty your not ready for and inspire.
Get bird fly and watch Tuve vid than get a like remote pilot etc and work for 106

Reactions: Albihani
Start with a phantom older model new, not wifi like the standard , will get a p3 pro and practice ,will say new, just a incase you get a bad deal in d net, honesty your not ready for and inspire.
Get bird fly and watch Tuve vid than get a like remote pilot etc and work for 106
I really appreciate your advice.
I will get p3 pro. Then after i know what i am doing go to the next step
Thank you

My advice is a p4 Pro full of good features and decent camera.

He can have more fun on learning curve with a p3 and 2 batts,and then it comes pc,photoshop and all the rest of goodies to b commercial,@ least be got d point of not getting an Inspire as a starter

Reactions: Albihani
We have been in this realm for 8 yrs, built my own kit rigs and image Relay stations. Before you could get some parts in the states. Have flown with homeland security, state police, and parks police over my shoulder. Please just don't think you can buy a rig and it's all downhill money. Learn the ropes and get certified. The only people that will hire you without experience and pay is the next door neighbor. Real business and company's will only hire certified aerial company's.

We have been in this realm for 8 yrs, built my own kit rigs and image Relay stations. Before you could get some parts in the states. Have flown with homeland security, state police, and parks police over my shoulder. Please just don't think you can buy a rig and it's all downhill money. Learn the ropes and get certified. The only people that will hire you without experience and pay is the next door neighbor. Real business and company's will only hire certified aerial company's.
We have been in this realm for 8 yrs, built my own kit rigs and image Relay stations. Before you could get some parts in the states. Have flown with homeland security, state police, and parks police over my shoulder. Please just don't think you can buy a rig and it's all downhill money. Learn the ropes and get certified. The only people that will hire you without experience and pay is the next door neighbor. Real business and company's will only hire certified aerial company's.[/QUThanks , i know it will not make money easily , but i am taking it step by step, i got 2nd hand phantom 4 "it was great deal :) 350" and i start practicing , when i think i am ready for the Certificate , i will get it , i do some as built drawings and i think it will help , also i used to collect maps data for some company , also i think it will help also , worst scenario , i take some vediows for some places for my family :).
i am realistic and thats why i asked for advice and thats why i appreciate everyone give it to people
thanks

Reactions: zpdana24

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelaOrita