Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Propeller Guards for Inspire 1.

Would be very interested in your review...seems expensive, but the benefits would be worth it if they are air-worthy and stout enough.

Has anyone gotten tracking info from Smart Power Charge shipping prop guards?. They show 37 in stock. I pre-ordered the day they opened pre-orders. They were supposed to be shipping this week.

I am totally in for prop guards...but what kind of friggin' test is that?

I would really like to see the craft bumping into walls with more force than this...what about descent? Do the guards increase the risk of vortex issues (loss of lift when lowering at a rapid rate)?

This video (above) gives me no confidence at all in this product. For the 1,000 time, why does DJI not provide these? Liability issues alone with this craft would make me think the manufacturer would provide these to help prevent serious injury issues.

I am totally in for prop guards...but what kind of friggin' test is that?

I would really like to see the craft bumping into walls with more force than this...what about descent? Do the guards increase the risk of vortex issues (loss of lift when lowering at a rapid rate)?

This video (above) gives me no confidence at all in this product. For the 1,000 time, why does DJI not provide these? Liability issues alone with this craft would make me think the manufacturer would provide these to help prevent serious injury issues.

The guards are like bumpers on your car.
If you hit the wall at speed, you will cause the craft the flip from aerodynamic instability, not from the inability of the guards to protect.
Drive your car into a wall at 30mph and see if your bumper will stand up to protecting your car.

i realize this...not asking for test with dramatic hi speed bumps...just more than a slight bump with a Teddy Bear (funny, yes). I probably came off too harsh...I applaud people making the effort to produce these guards...I used guards with my Phantom and they were life-savers on many occasions. Thanks for your response.

Does anyone know where I can get prop guards, I am in the UK, Powercharge do not sell to the UK and their EU supplier Drone Land have no stock. Are their any others?
Thanks

Come on DJI...you should be providing these prop guards for us to purchase. This is a liability / safety issue.

Bumping to wall at speed
If you look at the i1 camera angle indicator - it's fixed at Same position
99bce853b61da7f3b947dc72eb89484a.jpg

61c7f9e8beaa9b8bbe60d60a46a767c9.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207