UK Roof Inspections In Built Up Area( UK)

You'll be surprised what a high Viz jacket does with company logo................people tend to approach you in a different way.
Was doing a job and taking off from within a small car park which we asked the land owner to close off for us, plain clothes police approached us, flashed warrant card and asked what we were doing, explained and handed business card and showed PfCO/insurance....................he actually apologised for interrupting me

Reactions: giumick
Asked question and recd email from CAA

If you dont mind asking what pole camera set up you using?

If you dont mind asking what pole camera set up you using?

I made the set up myself pal, I used a solid carbon fibre pole and mounted the x5r on the end You need a weighted base aswell so it will stand on its own. They are not cheap though sadly for pure carbon fibre. Composites are no good.

Reactions: MarkLincs
I made the set up myself pal, I used a solid carbon fibre pole and mounted the x5r on the end You need a weighted base aswell so it will stand on its own. They are not cheap though sadly for pure carbon fibre. Composites are no good.
I take it your using it with a osmo handle?

Sorry i forgot to mention that. Yes we are using the osmo handle and the x5r adapter provides a decent mounting point.
How far can you connect with osmo and what is your pole size