Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Roof Inspections In Built Up Area( UK)

Thanks for clearing that up pal. Thats what we have done but maybe we have bad luck as i always have had a neighbor in the 30m who wont answer the door and the other neighbors say is awkward Haha. We resort to our pole quite alot at times like that.

Thanks
Mick

You'll be surprised what a high Viz jacket does with company logo................people tend to approach you in a different way.
Was doing a job and taking off from within a small car park which we asked the land owner to close off for us, plain clothes police approached us, flashed warrant card and asked what we were doing, explained and handed business card and showed PfCO/insurance....................he actually apologised for interrupting me

Reactions: giumick
With that argument - you could argue a house is a solid barrier - or a vehicle?

Potentially with the bridge you could actually be less than 10m away from a vehicle (albeit wall in between) - who advised no problem - was it the CAA or Highway Agency (assuming UK)
Asked question and recd email from CAA

Thanks for clearing that up pal. Thats what we have done but maybe we have bad luck as i always have had a neighbor in the 30m who wont answer the door and the other neighbors say is awkward Haha. We resort to our pole quite alot at times like that.

Thanks
Mick
If you dont mind asking what pole camera set up you using?

If you dont mind asking what pole camera set up you using?

I made the set up myself pal, I used a solid carbon fibre pole and mounted the x5r on the end :) You need a weighted base aswell so it will stand on its own. They are not cheap though sadly for pure carbon fibre. Composites are no good.

Reactions: MarkLincs
I made the set up myself pal, I used a solid carbon fibre pole and mounted the x5r on the end :) You need a weighted base aswell so it will stand on its own. They are not cheap though sadly for pure carbon fibre. Composites are no good.
I take it your using it with a osmo handle?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry