Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Seeking feedback on website design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fellow inspire pilots!

It is with great pleasure that I am announcing the official launch of Aerial Entertainment Studios, a project I have been working on for the past 6 months.

AES has been designed with one intent in mind: Allow creative aerial cinematographers worldwide to display and distribute their work in a professional manner, all while benefiting financially.

Phase 1 of the site is now complete. Given this site was built 'by a content creator, for content creators' I am seeking your feedback on the overall user experience when visiting the site. I would like to get your general thoughts on the site design, ease of use, purchasing process, etc.

In order to go through the complete sales process (without actually paying), you will need a coupon code.

That code is : inspire100

(This code will provide you with a 100% discount on one video segment of your choice. I limited to 25 people so first come first serve.)

You will also notice a contest banner at the entrance of the site that indicates the chance to WIN A DJI PHANTOM 3.

The contest is simple: create a 1 minute video using ONLY free footage from my library. The best video (in my view) wins the prize. I will ship the prize worldwide.

AES Contest.jpg

Phase 2 is where things get interesting: MARKETPLACE.

Currently in the works, Marketplace will go live in a few weeks. As you will read on the site, Marketplace is all about rewarding content creators. Aerial Entertainment Studios will be completely reversing the current market practices which consist in depriving content creators of a large portion of the profits when sales are made. Under current business practices, content creators receive only 30% to 50% of the revenues, while the distribution platforms take the majority. WE ARE REVERSING THIS.

Aerial Entertainment Studios was built by a content creator and for content creators. As a result, content creators will receive from 60% to 80% of total revenues, completely reversing the current market practices. Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks, very exciting stuff for us all.

If you are interested in distributing your content, please communicate with me at [email protected]

So without further delay, please visit Aerial Entertainment Studios and provide your constructive feedback. Again, this project is born out of passion for this field and I hope many of you can benefit from the platform in the future.

The link to the site is: www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

Yours truly,

Patrice

Fellow inspire pilots!

It is with great pleasure that I am announcing the official launch of Aerial Entertainment Studios, a project I have been working on for the past 6 months.

AES has been designed with one intent in mind: Allow creative aerial cinematographers worldwide to display and distribute their work in a professional manner, all while benefiting financially.

Phase 1 of the site is now complete. Given this site was built 'by a content creator, for content creators' I am seeking your feedback on the overall user experience when visiting the site. I would like to get your general thoughts on the site design, ease of use, purchasing process, etc.

In order to go through the complete sales process (without actually paying), you will need a coupon code.

That code is : inspire100

(This code will provide you with a 100% discount on one video segment of your choice. I limited to 25 people so first come first serve.)

You will also notice a contest banner at the entrance of the site that indicates the chance to WIN A DJI PHANTOM 3.

The contest is simple: create a 1 minute video using ONLY free footage from my library. The best video (in my view) wins the prize. I will ship the prize worldwide.

View attachment 3164

Phase 2 is where things get interesting: MARKETPLACE.

Currently in the works, Marketplace will go live in a few weeks. As you will read on the site, Marketplace is all about rewarding content creators. Aerial Entertainment Studios will be completely reversing the current market practices which consist in depriving content creators of a large portion of the profits when sales are made. Under current business practices, content creators receive only 30% to 50% of the revenues, while the distribution platforms take the majority. WE ARE REVERSING THIS.

Aerial Entertainment Studios was built by a content creator and for content creators. As a result, content creators will receive from 60% to 80% of total revenues, completely reversing the current market practices. Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks, very exciting stuff for us all.

If you are interested in distributing your content, please communicate with me at [email protected]

So without further delay, please visit Aerial Entertainment Studios and provide your constructive feedback. Again, this project is born out of passion for this field and I hope many of you can benefit from the platform in the future.

The link to the site is: www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

Yours truly,

Patrice

Please do not double post, it is against our forum rules.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop