Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD Batteries for Inspire 1 Pro Black

Reaction score
ALL SOLD

NOTE: I believe these have about 25 cycles each. I sold the aircraft already and can't verify HOWEVER I'll accept a complete return including shipping if you receive them and aren't happy with the condition or cycle count. It shows four full bars when you hold the button down and test them.

SOLD 1x TB 47 $100 USD Shipped
SOLD 2x TB 48 $140 Shipped Each

3VE1iYv.jpg

Last edited:
I have three of the black edition batteries for the Inspire 1.

NOTE: I believe these have about 25 cycles each. I sold the aircraft already and can't verify HOWEVER I'll accept a complete return including shipping if you receive them and aren't happy with the condition or cycle count. It shows four full bars when you hold the button down and test them.

1x TB 47 $140 Shipped
2x TB 48 $150 Shipped Each

Buy all three get a free factory battery charger.

3VE1iYv.jpg
USA?

Sure the deal is if you buy all three I'll throw in the factory charger. Unless you have another deal you want to offer?

I have one TB47 black battery remaining. $100 shipped. Return in 3 days if not happy with capacity.

I believe it's 25 cycles but I don't have a bird to check. I'll return it and pay shipping if it's low capacity.

Can you tell me the battery life? Don’t need a bird to do... just hold down the power button til it flashes under your finger than tell me how many led lights lite up. Thanks

Can you tell me the battery life? Don’t need a bird to do... just hold down the power button til it flashes under your finger than tell me how many led lights lite up. Thanks
Hmmm...This is interesting, never heard of this method to check Batteries before. I just tried it on a few of my TB48 Batteries and never could get the Red Light under the Power Button to blink when I held it down. It just stayed illuminated. Bigdz, can you tell me what I did wrong?
TeddySmithSOC, sorry to jack your thread but at least you get a "bump".

Hmmm...This is interesting, never heard of this method to check Batteries before. I just tried it on a few of my TB48 Batteries and never could get the Red Light under the Power Button to blink when I held it down. It just stayed illuminated. Bigdz, can you tell me what I did wrong?
TeddySmithSOC, sorry to jack your thread but at least you get a "bump".
press and hold the power button for like 10-15 sec.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salesforcecertifications