Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD FOR SALE: Inspire 2 with X5s SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was going to buy one on eBay direct dji certified refurbished for $2600 free shipping & an x5s gimbal and lens combo for $1250 but then i saw yours. please advise on how I can make payments. my budget is $3050 to be honest. i want your drone if possible, i don't need the case if it cut my cost back. please advise

My problem is I don't use and refuse to use PayPal. I don't trust it from past experiences. I could have sold this a long time ago but many turned away as I would only take cash or payment through Zelle/QuickPay. I don't blame them any bit as I would probably do the same.

I'm hoping or rather just sell it locally, person to person transaction. If you are willing to put your trust on me, I won't let you down and will do everything in my power to assure you, take you step by step through othe process of shipping the I2 to you. I will give you my cell number and you can call whenever for any questions or concerns you may have and I have already spoken to a couple of potential buyers. Send me a DM if you're serious and I'll give you my cell number if you wish to talk to me.
ok well, that's sounds rather sketchy and fraudulent.i not saying this is a scam but it reads like a page in the scammer's methodology handbook 101. I am willing to do an escrow? i will pay the $3050 . you will send my drone . when i receive it and inspect that it was we agreed. the Escrow will release the funds. i will even pay the service charges. Do we have a concord? cause don't have zelle/quickpay i have cash via direct bank transfer,credit card & paypal. I have less than 1 week to acquire a drone and finish my capstone film to graduate

im located in miami fl.

ok well, that's sounds rather sketchy and fraudulent.i not saying this is a scam but it reads like a page in the scammer's methodology handbook 101. I am willing to do an escrow? i will pay the $3050 . you will send my drone . when i receive it and inspect that it was we agreed. the Escrow will release the funds. i will even pay the service charges. Do we have a concord? cause don't have zelle/quickpay i have cash via direct bank transfer,credit card & paypal. I have less than 1 week to acquire a drone and finish my capstone film to graduate

im located in miami fl.
Keep looking, I've set my conditions and if you don't agree, move on. Go buy one from eBay. I'm not in a rush or hard up to sell. Unlike other sellers, how many times have I bump up this thread? Like I said, I would rather sell person to person. And you're a little short on the price I'm asking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan